Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello twenty-ten!

This year brings many major changes to my life. Within 2010 I will graduate from college (4 years, 8 semesters, 203457030 tests...COMPLETE!!), begin the job search in a weak economy (bring on uncomfortable suits & panty-hose), AND complete my first semester of graduate school (advanced accounting...enough said) all while attempting to retain a shred of sanity. As this earmark year in my life begins, I feel the need to document the steps along the way. Anyone that slightly knows me is well aware that I have a compulsive need to plan, plan, and plan some more. So, my plan for the year:
  1. Spend as much time as possible with the girls...you know who you are :)
  2. Live healthier...no more Moe's three times a week and hitting the gym more than three times a week, you can see how the inverse has led to the general decline of overall health and increase in pants size :/
  3. Learn to sew more than a pillow case or a button AND finish the Christmas ornament project
  4. Actually use the cookbooks I purchased in 2009 :)
  5. Roadtrip somewhere new at least once
  6. Rely less on caffeine...I'm convinced it can be done
  7. Stop biting my nails...disgusting habit and extremely unprofessional
  8. Stay on top of the birthday calendar...no more day before panic
  9. Significantly increase the savings account
  10. Spend more time in God's word, less time on the trivial things, and all my time being more thankful for my blessings

So, there you have it-the condensed "bucket list" of 2010. I've made it public, so hold me to it! No worries, updates will follow. Welcome twenty-ten, I look forward to the next 359 days!!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment