Yesterday, Drew and I had one of the most frustrating days EVER. We walked out of church to find his brand new tire flat as a pancake. So, we missed lunch. Then our plan to spend a perfect afternoon at my grandparents was post-poned due to rain. Then my car overheated. Needless to say, I woke up this morning in a horrible mood, but quickly decided I needed to put on my big girl panties, shake the horrible day and deal with the fact that the little Stratus was sick. I threw on a hat, my favorite cowboy boots and my worn-out Phi Mu jacket, called the office to let them know I am without transportation and headed out with dad to investigate the symptoms of the Stratus' sudden illness. After poking around under the hood, dad pronounced that the Stratus will be spending some time being pampered by the dealership service center.
All of this leads to now. After finally making my way back home (car-less & Drew-less b/c he headed back to Nashville...boo on school), I just want to curl into a ball and have a major pity party. So, I will be spending my Monday holed-up at my house catching up on homework and laundry without my car or my boyfriend to keep me company. Thus commences the pity party....
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment