
Since this month marks the halfway point of my engagement to this fella, I thought this Friday Favorites would be all my reasons I LOVE being engaged.
Number One:
I have a blingy rock on my left hand and a HOTT guy who is all mine! I’ve waited EIGHT years to be Mrs. Drew Meggs. You can say I’ve been a little impatient over the last year. Just ask Drew…
Number Two:
I get to plan my dream wedding. My groom is easy-going. He let me have free reign. I even changed venues on him and he took it in stride. Plus, I get to live at home this year and have all the planning fun shared with my mom, grandmother and younger sister.
Number Three:
I get to piece together furniture for my future home with my hubby. This involves lots of yard sale/thrift/bargain shopping, painting, and idea hunting. I love every minute of it.
Number Four:
I can justify new monogrammed items. Yep, I have to re-do all that monogram stuff. I have to buy new stuff—darn (sarcasm infused, if you didn’t catch my drift…)
Number Five:
06.25.2011 will be all about Drew and me. I know this is selfish, but I think it is the ONE day we are allowed to be slightly selfish…
Number Six:
I have assurance that I will be spending the rest of my days loving THE man that God provided. This is awe-inspiring. God created Drew for me. God created me for Drew. For a person who enjoys planning like I do (Drew is rolling his eyes because this is MASSIVE understatement…enjoy, thrives-on, updates calendar minutely, let’s not get technical here), I love knowing that I have a God who knows my every need. He knew I needed Drew before I knew I needed Drew.
So, this means that you now need to check out our wedding website so you can be a part of the big day. Check it out here.

No comments:
Post a Comment