skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
GRITS (girl raised in the South)
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines!
This is my LAST Valentine's as an unmarried lady! I think I'm just a little excited.
The accounting nerd in me got really excited that I will no longer check the "single" box when doing my taxes. It's the little things in life, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, I'm a blog stalker
Well Bless Your Heart!
1 year ago
Grey Likes Weddings
4 years ago
postcards and pretties
9 years ago
Miss Magnolia
13 years ago
A Field Journal
13 years ago
Running Backwards in High Heels
14 years ago
Sweet Georgia Belle
15 years ago
...More of a Jackie
15 years ago
Sunnyside Up
About Me
Tennessee Transplants
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
February
(4)
January
(2)
December
(2)
November
(7)
October
(5)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(1)
January
(4)
Faithful Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment