Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wedding mania

To say that the next few months are filled with wedding madness is the understatement of 2011. People, Drew and I will attend/be in EIGHT weddings, one of which is ours, in the next FIVE months. I'm so excited that so many good friends are getting married, but I'm already tired just thinking about the hours I will spend in dresses and high heels.

My good friend/sorority sister over at Sweet Georgia Belle posted about the new Anthropologie wedding line. She loves it...I was let down. I expected something so much more from my dear Anthro. I seriously had a countdown on my Google calendar for the website release. I was really worried I would regret my bridesmaid dress decision for our June wedding once I saw the adorable Anthro frocks. At least I can say that I still love my Lula Kate bridesmaid dresses as much as ever.
If you want to check out the Anthro wedding line, head over HERE.




1 comment:

  1. i do love it, but im also not getting married this summer :) i probably would have been let down to!

    ReplyDelete