I must admit that my blog updating was lacking over the past six months. So, here is the short version of the past few months:
I’m getting married—June 25, 2011, so Save the Date
I graduated college
I started grad school
I started a new job
Basically, those four events have consumed my life to the point that I barely have time to sleep, eat, breath—you know, the necessities of life. In all the chaos of the moment, life becomes surreal. Have you ever seen movies where the main character is moving super slow while the world moves in hyper-speed around him or her? Yep, best way to explain my life right now.
Now that my Debby Downer moment is over, it’s time for the good stuff.
MARRIAGE
I’m one of the rare, extremely lucky people who found love early in life. I was obsessed with danceline hoping it would offset my math team nerdiness. He was the cool basketball/golf playing worship band member at my church. Funny thing is, he drove me nuts in middle school. Now eight years, many fights and many reconciliations later, we’re getting married. Sigh, Hope-less Chest is officially a HOPE Chest. And my vintage Pyrex can now be used to bake brownies for Sunday School parties. And I can register for china. All that and marry the love of my life. I’M IN!!!
GRAD SCHOOL
Yikes. That is all.
JOB
I basically have the coolest job ever. I have finally found the perfect blend of accounting and creativity, but not in an Enron accounting scandal kind of way. I work for a magazine publishing company. AMAZING. LOVE IT. My family members need to be prepared; you’re all getting magazine subscriptions for Christmas, birthdays, etc. over the next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment